By Bill Moore on April 16, 2012
A Zello para atualização iPhone já? Não basta fazer a primeira versão??
…Sí, somos tan buenos 🙂
Изменения, которые нам нравятся больше всего:
- تقديم الدعم لتحسين صوتية
- UI oversatt til portugisisk, spansk russisk, arabisk og norske.
We have Zello users all over the world. Interested in helping us translate the app to your language? Email us at email@example.com
In the meantime, grab the first Zello for iPhone update! Version 1.1 is available now with these improvements:
- New Recent conversations tab
- Ability to listen to history messages when offline
- UI translated to Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic and Norwegian
- Improved VoiceOver support
- Improved voice quality when both users are on WiFi
- Faster call setup
- Reduced CPU and memory use
- Online status saved between application starts
- Lots of bugfixes
By Alexey Gavrilov on March 18, 2012
In the most recent updates of Zello for Android (v. 1.23) and BlackBerry (v 1.21) clients we added experimental support for offline messages. Now when someone is off the coverage or doesn’t have the app currently running, you still can send them a message (if they run the latest Zello).
The contacts capable of receiving offline messages will show as ‘Standby‘ in your list with a green circle status icon. The messages sent to such contacts are delivered as soon as the contact returns online.
Let us know what you think and don’t forget to tell you friends to update their Zello!
P.S. We are working to enable this feature in Windows and bring it to Zello Cloud. Upcoming Zello for iPhone will support offline messages too including push notifications about new messages.
By Alexey Gavrilov on November 25, 2011
Public channels are fun but sometimes you want to have a channel just for your family, friends or classmates. Now you can — just set the channel password and share it within your group.
When creating a channel Loudtalks Lite allows you to specify the channel password. If you do so the others will have to provide the correct password to connect to your channel. If you already have a channel and want to add a password to it there is a new ‘Edit channel’ option in the channel context menu, which is only available to the channel admin and allows to set or change channel password and description.
The feature is available in the most recent release of Loudtalks Lite across platforms. Go and get the update now:
Loudtalks Lite for Windows
Loudtalks Lite for Android
Loudtalks Lite for BlackBerry
Loudtalks Lite for Windows Mobile
By Alexey Gavrilov on May 19, 2011
The long anticipated Loudtalks client for BlackBerry platform is available for download today. Please join the beta test and report any issues you face. To download the application visit http://loudtalks.com/bb/ on your BlackBerry.
The application allows you to talk to other BlackBerry users as well as to users of Windows desktop and Windows Mobile apps if they are using the new version of the client (at least 1.3).
This beta release (version 1.0.1) has the following limitations:
- No messages history
- Changing online status has no functional effect unlike Windows version where setting status to Away or Busy allows to receive the messages without playing them back right away
- Impossible to view the list of the users connected to a public channel
Please share any feedback you might have!
Loudtalks Cloud and Loudtalks Mesh clients for BlackBerry are expected within 2 weeks once the beta test of Loudtalks Lite is completed.
By Alexey Gavrilov on May 5, 2011
Today we have published a major update to Loudtalks Cloud client software — version 1.2.
Loudtalks Cloud client software version 1.2 has the following key differences from the previous 0.9.* releases:
- Reduced data usage and power consumption when idle. The new version uses 2.5 times less data while running in the background
- Faster status updates especially in the cases when one of the contacts lost network connectivity. With 1.2 detecting a client, which suddenly dropped off the network will take about 30 seconds — four times faster than before
- Improved reliability. We moved large portion of processing from the client to the cloud, which increases software stability and helps to address issues faster
- Compatibility with upcoming BlackBerry and Android releases
Important! The new version is not fully compatible with 0.9 releases (only communication via channels will work between 1.x and 0.9.x clients, direct communication between them is not possible), therefore it’s important to update the client software on all units in your network.
Changes in pricing
If you are using a premium service plan, your subscription plan monthly fee will not change. New customers pricing increases on average 50% starting today. You can check out updated Loudtalks Cloud prices here.
We are still offering a free service plan, which lets you use your private push-to-talk network for up to 10 users.
By Alexey Gavrilov on February 1, 2011
After more than 3 years in beta we are announcing 1.0 release of Loudtalks Lite. We have been hard at work on this release for several months and along with bugfixes it brings in important architecture changes. People who use Loudtalks Lite on their mobile devices will benefit the most from the new features of 1.0.
Version 1.0 is not compatible with 0.9.* releases!
That means if you are using 1.0 and your contacts 0.9 there will be issues seeing each other online status and communicating. If you notice such issues please tell your contacts to upgrade to the latest Loudtalks Lite.
– Improved network and power efficiency — the application now uses less bandwidth and power especially in stand by mode
– Disabled audio mixer code in Windows Mobile release to address lock up issues on various devices
– Compatibility with upcoming BlackBerry and Android Loudtalks Lite releases
Download Loudtalks Lite 1.0 for Windows
Download Loudtalks Lite 1.0 for Windows Mobile
Please report any issues with 1.0 in comments or by sending us a message via application’s “Report a problem…” function.
By Alexey Gavrilov on November 22, 2010
– Fixed: Fragments of audio from previous message would sometimes re-play when receiving the new one
– Support Windows CE 5.0 and 6.0
– Improved GUI (use full screen dialogs instead of popups)
– Fixed: Some keys fail to operate until phone reboot after assigning PTT hotkey in Settings
By Alexey Gavrilov on October 13, 2010
All developers using Loudtalks SDK are advised to download and use the new version based on 0.9.0.77 core.
– Updated codebase to match Loudtalks Cloud client version 0.9.0.77
– Extended ICustomization interface to add OemConfigFile and OemConfigData methods, which allow our white-label partners to load their custom branding data
– Removed SetFocus method from IContact
– Added UpdateContacts, ShowContacts, OpenHistory, CloseHistory, ExpandContact, SelectContact to IPtt interface
– Fixed status bar menu in mobile ActiveX
– Fixed typos in docs
– Updated sample code to reflect API changes
– Updated Loudtalks API to support direct contacts
Download Loudtalks SDK
By Alexey Gavrilov on August 10, 2010
Loudtalks Lite 0.9.0.73, which introduces major quality and stability improvements, is available now.
- [new] Re-written audio capture and playback code for better performance and power-efficiency
- [new] Added pre-buffering to avoid artefacts at message start
- [new] Added adaptive jitter-buffer to improve sound quality
- [fix] Fixed several issues with message playback indication (“green wave”)
- [fix] Multiple fixes in history player code
- [new] Added support for Microphone Boost slider in Loudtalks Audio settings on Vista/Win7
- [fix] Fixed icon resource leak
- Sometimes channels search returns 0 results. The workaround is to close channel search dialog and re-open it.
- Some screen readers don’t read correctly Contacts and History items
Download Loudtalks Lite for Windows
Download Loudtalks Lite for Windows Mobile