A minor Loudtalks Lite update is published today.
- [new] Automatic updates configuration. You can select one of three modes — Download automatically (default), Notify only and Disable
- [new] Recording and playback level adjustment. Use this option if Loudtalks volume is too low or too loud. This control should be used with caution because if you set volume too high, it’ll cause sound “clipping” and bad artifacts.
- [new] Automatic updates support
- [new] Recording and playback level adjustment.
- [fix] Distorted graphics and icons in 320×320 and 320×240 modes
- [new] Automatic scrolling when the UI form doesn’t fit into device screen
- The current Windows Mobile build doesn’t display correctly on VGA and higher-resolution screens. The issue will be addressed in the next release. In the interim users with hi-res screens may use Loudtalks 0.9.0.54 (download .cab)
- AT&T Tilt users are not able to assign device’s PTT button as a hotkey in Loudtalks. If you have this device and want to help fixing this issue please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some users report that Loudtalks can’t capture sound on their HTC-made Windows Mobile phone (HTC Touch and other models). We weren’t able to reproduce or isolate this issue yet. If you experience it, please contact us.
- When running Loudtalks under Linux on WINE, you must disable notification sounds, otherwise it crashes on the incoming message.