All developers using Loudtalks SDK are advised to download and use the new version based on 0.9.0.77 core.
– Updated codebase to match Loudtalks Cloud client version 0.9.0.77
– Extended ICustomization interface to add OemConfigFile and OemConfigData methods, which allow our white-label partners to load their custom branding data
– Removed SetFocus method from IContact
– Added UpdateContacts, ShowContacts, OpenHistory, CloseHistory, ExpandContact, SelectContact to IPtt interface
– Fixed status bar menu in mobile ActiveX
– Fixed typos in docs
– Updated sample code to reflect API changes
– Updated Loudtalks API to support direct contacts
We just published a major update of Loudtalks push-to-talk SDK. Some interfaces were renamed so you will need to make minor changes to your code to recompile it with the new version of the SDK.
- Renamed interfaces to match white-label requirements for developers using .NET
- Added interfaces to provide access to messages history
- Added events to notify about incoming and outgoing messages
- Extended support for channels and groups
- Updated sample code