By Alexey Gavrilov on March 20, 2009
This is unplanned follow-up release, which resolves crash issue we thought we’ve fixed in 0.9.0.48. It affected both desktop and mobile versions so if you experienced Loudtalks crashes be sure to update to this version.
- Fixed random crash, and connection issues for the users, who connect over TCP
- Added “Use TCP connection only” option to Windows Mobile build
Download Loudtalks Lite 0.9.0.49 for Windows
Download Loudtalks Lite 0.9.0.49 for Windows Mobile
By Alexey Gavrilov on March 16, 2009
If you use Linux you can run Loudtalks using fantastic piece of software called WINE. Wine offers Windows compatibility layer on various platforms and generally works really well. There are a couple of issues that you should be aware of:
- Get the latest version of WINE (at least 1.1.16). Earlier releases might not work.
- Turn off alert sounds. To do that go to Tools > Options… Alerts tab and uncheck both checkboxes. If you don’t do that, then after the first message received Loudtalks becomes unstable and eventually crashes. We are working to have that fixed
- Global hotkeys (i.e F7 and Ctrl-F7) don’t work. We don’t know how to fix that yet so if you have a tip please let us know!
- Auto-away doesn’t work — triggers immediately.