What it means for you?
- The service is considered stable and suitable for the use in production environment
- Core features set is complete but we have some new exciting plans in the roadmap (more on this later in this post)
- If you use a Basic service plan (up to 10 users), you can continue using it
- If you use a beta version of a premium service plan, you need to switch to a paid version before your beta expires to assure the uninterrupted use of the service.
Switching to a paid service plan
- Check out Loudtalks Cloud pricing and available service plans
- Log-in to your Loudtalks Cloud admin console, go to Account page and switch to the selected service plan
- If you decided to use a free service plan you may need to remove the users and radio gateways to fit into the service plan limits first
- If you are switching to a premium service plan, proceed to Account > Payment to complete the payment and activate your service plan.
- Beta service plans are set to expire on March 15, 2010. Please switch to appropriate paid (or free) service plan before that date.
Here are a few things we want to focus on in the near future:
- Extend and improve the SDK to allow developers better leverage our platform
- Support more mobile platforms. iPhone, Blackberry and Android are in the short list.
The latter goal is quite ambitious but we strongly feel it's very important. If you agree and want to help us making it happen earlier, go ahead and sign up for a premium Loudtalks Cloud service plan!
One more thing
If you have tested Loudtalks Cloud and planning to continue to use it, send us your feedback or suggestions on how we can improve the service, and we'll credit your network account with $100, which you could use to pay for the premium service.