Loudtalks for Windows Mobile is available for download

By Alexey Gavrilov on January 12, 2009

We’ve released to the public the version of Loudtalks, which runs on Windows Mobile devices. Below are download links:

Option 1: Installer for the desktop (via ActiveSync)

Option 2: Installer for the device (.cab)

Mobile version doesn’t provide functions for account registration or contact list management yet so you have to had an account with contacts already to use it (you can create an account and add contacts using desktop version of Loudtalks). Updated version doesn’t require registration via desktop and could be used completely standalone. It should work fine on devices with 400 MHz+ processor and on Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0 and Windows Mobile 6.0.

Please let us know, how it works for you in the comments!

Comments (21)

1. […] It’s released to the public. See announcement. […]

Pingback by Keep talking » Private beta of Loudtalks for Windows Mobile — January 12, 2009 @ 10:38 pm

2. Can’t get it to work on a CingularAT&T 8525 (HTC Hermes). Tried talking with a friend on a Sprint Mogul (darn near the same phone). He can talk just fine, but mine doesn’t seem to transmit form my end. On rare occasion, I can get it to send half a sentence. Played with Echo for about an hour. Turned AGC for the mic on and off, with no luck. I can make calls OK, so its not a hardware failure on my end. . .

Comment by JohnnyX — January 14, 2009 @ 5:23 am

3. Thanks for the comment. Sorry it didn’t work for you. It seems that Mogul has more powerful CPU (400MHz vs 300MHz on Hermes), which probably makes all the difference.

Comment by Alexey Gavrilov — January 14, 2009 @ 5:02 pm

4. […] Compatibility with Loudtalks for Windows Mobile […]

Pingback by Keep talking » Loudtalks 0.9.0.38 — January 14, 2009 @ 9:55 pm

5. I can’t get my Sprint Touch Pro to do anything after i log in (cant add contacts, groups, etc). even when both phones are online, user accounts show as offline (any help)??

Comment by nico4k — January 15, 2009 @ 7:30 am

6. […] like some upstart company called LoudTalks has launched a Windows Mobile version of their desktop push-to-talk software.So what's Loudtalks anways?  Think […]

Pingback by Bring "Push to Talk" to your WM device - Pocket.info - Mobile 2.0 - Pocket.Info - Mobile News — January 15, 2009 @ 10:02 pm

7. […] LoadTalks […]

Pingback by Mohr's law : VOIP clients for Windows Mobile... — January 18, 2009 @ 7:52 pm

8. […] in un ufficio per comunicare tra colleghi istantaneamente o in altre svariate circostanze… QUI trovate ulteriori info ed il Download gratuito per windows […]

Pingback by Loudtalks PUSH TO TALK (walkie talkie) per WINDOWS MOBILE » HDblogMobile.it — January 20, 2009 @ 7:06 am

9. Works great with sprint touch pro along with sprint touch, sprint mogul, and even sprints old 6700. Have not tested on Sprints diamond but pretty sure it works since its a go on the pro.

Comment by Walt — January 20, 2009 @ 9:39 pm

10. Guess comment 5 didn’t read before install

Comment by Walt — January 20, 2009 @ 9:40 pm

11. Love this program, works great on my sprint touch pro. Just hoping for a few changes in the next ver. 1) Option to autodial my data connection. If its not already established, it won’t connect, I have to open Opera or Mobile IE first. Would be nice if it would do this automatically. 2) Just like the newly added option to the desktop version, it would be nice if it would play a notification before playing the message.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Comment by John — January 21, 2009 @ 1:25 am

12. a very good software ,and it works well on my touch .my friend asked where can we find the symbian ver for NOKIA N series?
    thanx

Comment by jet lee — January 27, 2009 @ 5:04 am

13. I have been using this software for 5 months now and love it and managed to get 6 friends on it so far. I would love to be able to use this on a Nokia Mobile E71

Comment by David Baglietto — January 27, 2009 @ 10:59 pm

14. It works quite well with my ATT Tilt (8925).

Comment by Evaristo Ramos — March 7, 2009 @ 8:23 am

15. […] download Loudtalks or to learn more head […]

Pingback by Loudtalks- Free PTT Alternative for Windows Mobile — May 30, 2009 @ 6:30 pm

16. -it works wery well on my htc hd and omnia

Comment by flopo — June 14, 2009 @ 5:55 am

17. i have loudtalks for my blackberry and im very happy but i want also for my nokia any idea if i can downloud it fo nokia

Comment by i love nokia — June 5, 2011 @ 12:29 am

18. it can’t find any login network, + there is not even ONE username with my own name that is available (it’s not common though) driving me crazyyyy

Comment by Paola Sakr — June 8, 2011 @ 9:50 am

19. Loudtalks is avialable for Nokia 5530 phone ?

Comment by Ankit — September 18, 2011 @ 9:38 pm

20. quero baixar

Comment by tiago — September 23, 2012 @ 1:37 pm

21. Can’t seem to get this to work on a Motorola ES400 with Windows on it. Says the application is not for a mobile device? what?

Comment by Phil — September 27, 2012 @ 5:02 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.