Loudtalks 0.9.0.34 is here. It’s a major update with multiple visual and functional improvements. Here is what’s new:
- Supports fall back over TCP, when UDP is unavailable. This means Loudtalks will work behind the most corporate routers
- Support of operation behind SOCKS5 and HTTPS proxies. You can configure proxy settings in “Tools > Options… > Connection”
- Smaller contact list window, re-sizable “talk” button
- Redesigned contact list, which uses two lines by default now
- “Compact” mode for contact list. New menu item “View”, which switches views
- Improved accessibility — extended keyboard navigation
- Bugfix: Sometimes the application could crash during logon
- Improved contacts drag and drop visualization
- Renamed “Channels” to “Groups”.
Here are some screenshots of the new release:
Please let us know, what you think!