Loudtalks launched at TechCrunch40 today

By Alexey Gavrilov on September 18, 2007

See TechCrunch coverage here.

Unfortunately the demo was screwed by a technical issue. Loudtalks software worked fine, however the audio on the stage didn’t work at all (A/V guy said that the audio cable was broken unplugged by people stepping on it).

Alexander Vinogradov and Jason Calacanis demoing Loudtalks at TechCrunch40

Alexander Vinogradov and Jason Calacanis saving the demo (photo from TechCrunch)

Thanks for your support and I hope you’ll enjoy the product. If you have suggestions or issues to report please drop us an email at support@loudtalks.com

Comments (9)

1. Желаю удачи!

Comment by ideali — September 18, 2007 @ 3:49 am

2. […] which allows you to talk to your friends or collegues instantly with a single touch of a button. (blog, […]

Pingback by Techcrunch40 simplified coverage - List of presenting startups at a glance — September 18, 2007 @ 5:13 am

3. I downloaded loudtalks but I haven’t tested with anyone yet. Maybe if you allow people to search for online users to chat/talk, I think it will help. Loudtalks looks pretty simple but please fix demo video so I can see that how it really functions. I’m hoping my friends sign up for this app.

Comment by Sharuk — September 18, 2007 @ 5:18 am

4. @Sharuk:

Thanks for downloading it! Feel free to add me to the contacts to do some quick tests. My username is “alex”.

Comment by admin — September 18, 2007 @ 12:05 pm

5. great app!!! it’s very easy to use…it would be nice if you add a sound when you press the Talk button…

good luck!

PS: sorry my english sucks! i’m from argentina…my username is pabloide86

Comment by Pablo — September 19, 2007 @ 2:00 am

6. Having your demo sabotaged by the A/V guy sounds like some valley high-tech spy scandal. I hope things still go well.

Comment by db — September 21, 2007 @ 8:29 am

7. Remember Forrest Gump’s speech about the war in Vietnam? We had the same experience. The reception was a little bit less favorable though. If seriously, I think, it was just a bad luck not a sabotage. Other than that the event was fantastic.

Comment by admin — September 26, 2007 @ 5:48 pm

8. quote:

Comment by Charles Langer — October 19, 2007 @ 12:56 pm

9. If you are losing your hair, you know that the process doesn’t simply affect the way
    you look; it can also affect the way you feel about yourself.

Hair Loss Product

Comment by awalaybealafe — December 17, 2007 @ 1:55 am

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.